Friday, July 1, 2011

How Much is my Silver Worth?

So in all likelihood you got here searching for information on some silver. I do the history of silver and appraise in person. I do not appraise online. Value is hard to determine, but I have a friend who is developing his skills online and developing an online (free) appraisal service. If you want a value check out his site and ask him for advice:

http://www.thenakedappraiser.com/

If you live in Oklahoma send me an email

redavis001 (at) gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Sir I have this piece that is ornate two handle guessing lid missing. Says Pelt on bros& co st Louis quadruple plate with a no 88 not wanting price not for sale if you know what it is will appreciate it unless of course its really valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete